The Thermodata Sentinel is fitted to the outside of a refrigerator or freezer, from which a calibrated sensor, mounted on a flat tape is positioned inside the unit, without interfering with the effectiveness of the door seals. More importantly, there is no need to drill holes or otherwise modify the refrigerator or freezer. The sensor has an accuracy of ±0.25⁰C in the calibrated range of -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F).
- Monitor measures 117 x 73 x 24 mm (4.6 x 2.9 x 0.95”).
- Mounts using a clip-on mounting bracket affixed to the outside of a refrigerator or other vertical surface using Command™ strips.
- Operating range: -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F).
- Sensor calibrated to 4 points: -20°C, 0°C, 25°C and 50°C (-4°F, 32°F, 77°F and 122°F).
- Sensor is smooth, waterproof and chemical resistant.
- Mounts using flexible clips fixed to surfaces using Command™ strips.
- User replaceable sensor cable is 8 mm (0.32”) wide and 0.4 mm (0.016”) thick. Lengths available from 0.6m to 1.8m (2’ to 6’).
- Reads temperature every 5 minutes and transmits readings to Loggistix.
- If Wi-Fi coverage is lost, stores data internally for transmission when coverage is restored.
- Low energy LCD display shows the temperature, Wi-Fi status and alert status.
- Alert conditions are signaled using a red flashing LED on the monitor as well as notifications via SMS or email to designated users.
- Configuration, resetting alerts and other operations are performed remotely via the administration dashboard in Loggistix.
- Powered by 2 x Energizer® Ultimate (L91) Lithium cells.
- CE, FCC, IC and C-Tick Certification.