Loggistix is Thermodata’s cloud based service that collects readings from monitoring devices worldwide and stores the data in a common repository. The data is accessible by authorized users 24/7 via the Web, for analysis, reporting and sharing.
Features of Loggistix
Centralized repository for monitored activities
- Collect and integrate data from our range of device offerings - loggers and fixed sensors.
- Collect data from multiple sites worldwide.
- Collect data from shipments between sites.
Notification of key events and alerts
- Receive alerts on temperatures out of range and communication failure.
- Receive event notifications and data availability.
Reduce potential operational errors
- Specify operating parameters to suit your products and requirements.
- Simplify user tasks with pre-set configurations.
Central system administration
- Administer sites, users and business rules in the administration dashboard.
- Nominate Administrators at global and/or individual site levels.
- Provide user access to specific sites and functions.
Ready access to comprehensive view of data
- Search and view data via the Web anytime and anywhere.
- Generate ad-hoc and periodic reports for quality control and exception management.
Enhanced data and system security
- The Loggistix service is built on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Your data is continually backed-up at multiple datacenters in the Azure infrastructure to minimize potential loss.
- Protected by Microsoft Azure Active Directory security technology.
- Inherently compliant with data integrity requirements such as 21 CFR Chapter 11.